Concrete Water Reducer
Type: FDN-A Concrete Water Reducer
- This product meets the concrete admixtures GB8076-97 national grade standards.
- Volume of cement dosage of 0.5-1%, water-reducing rate for 18-28%; early obvious intensity increase 60-95% day, three day, 28 day strength more than 25-60%, long-term strength has greatly improved.
- Under the same cover, mix 0.7%, slump of more than 5-8 times blank, still retains plasticity.
- Save the cement in the protection of design strength cases, concrete experience migraine can be saved.
- Improved workability, and the mechanics of concrete, structural performance, increased impermeability and durability, and have good frost resistance.
- FDN-A water reducer widely applicable, suitable for high-strength concrete, steel reinforcement and stress of reinforced concrete, impermeability of waterproof concrete steam curing concrete and nature conservation, high fluidity concrete, preparation of freeze-thaw resistance of concrete and so on.
- Visual Appearance: Light brown powder. Non-poisonous, odorless, non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars.
- Remarkable Plasticity: As a condition of blending where amount of cement and collapsibility are fixed aforehand, mixing water can be decreased by 10-30% when it is mixed with reinforced concrete at 0.3-1.5%.
- Improve miscibility of concrete amalgamator with water and collapsibility as well. As a condition of equivalent blending, collapsibility can be increased..
- There is plastic pellicle inside and is exteriorly packed with plastic woven bag with
- 25kgs as net weight per bag or 550kgs per bag on pallet.
- We can send the goods to the TIANJIN port or the QINGDAO port.
- According to the customers need,or let the container come to our factory packing.
SNF produces concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
SNF also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement ratios at low or normal slumps.
SNF is ideal for use in pre stress, precast, bridge deck or any concrete where it is desired to keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation.
SNF will also fluidize concrete, making it ideal for tremie concreting or other applications where high slumps are desired.
SNF is compatible with Portland Cement, Normal Portland cement, Portland Slag Cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.